Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by hiring, implementing HR policies, programs, and practices and drive locational HR responsibilities.
1. Timely recruit and onboard new hires
2. Clear understanding of end-to-end employee life cycle
3. Drive end-to-end HR responsibilities
4. Support the performance management and provide feedback
5. Support payroll and benefits for employees
6. Clear understanding of HRMS and EDM
7. Other associated HR responsibilities,
Qualifications & Core Requirement –
1. HR degree and relevant experience from IT & Services, services industry
2. Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
3. Collaborate with employees at all levels and drive HR initiatives at the locational level
4. Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
5. Strong organizational, critical thinking and effective communications skills
6. Attention to detail and good judgement
7. Strong comprehending ability and ability to work with least supervision
8. Strong data management skill and analysis
Compensation: As per industry standard
Interested, please share updated cv with following details.
Reason of Change
NOTE: Immediate Joinings are preferred or minimum 7 days of Notice Period.
|Experience||3 - 8 Years|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Sourcing Head Hunting Performance Appraisal Screening Talent Acquisition Recruiter HR Recruiter Senior Recruiter HR Manager HR Consultant HR Executive|
|Contact Person||Caliber Hunt Consultants|
|Address||Rohini, Sector - 13|